Medical and Pharmaceutical Springs in India
Choosing the right supplier in India has never been easier.
Lee Spring India designs, engineers and manufacturers medical springs and pharmaceutical springs for many types of medical spring applications. The medical and pharmaceutical industry requires stringent quality, on time delivery and a manufacturer that can deliver the correct part, on-time and made to exacting and the highest quality standards. Lee Spring India offers more than 25,000 catalog stock spring designs ready for immediate shipment from inventory, or custom springs made to the exact specifications required in the medical manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries.
It’s hard to imagine a field where there is such a consistent need for unerring performance. That is why manufacturers of medical devices and pharmaceutical products in India choose Lee Spring India for their medical springs. Lee Spring is a global leader in the spring industry with more than 100 years of experience. Lee Spring has been supplying quality medial springs to support advanced products and life saving devices used worldwide for decades. We support every stage of medical spring design, manufacturing and distribution. Rely on Lee Spring for medical springs from the R&D and prototyping process all the way through large-scale production runs.
There are many products and devices in the medical industry that use springs, including:
- Springs for pharmaceutical delivery systems: syringes, check valves, pill dispensers, pill counters, fluid control, intravenous valve controls, pharmacy automation, automated drug management, liquid and dry powder inhalation devices.
- Springs for medical devices: surgical tools and instruments, staple guns, orthopedic tools, suction lines, catheter valves, peristaltic pumps, shunt valves, anesthetic infusion, sterilization valves, and fluid control valves.
- Springs for medical equipment: wheelchairs, medical instrumentation, diagnostic devices, centrifuges, testing, monitors and inductors, booms, lifts, air flow management systems, and sterilization equipment.
Need a specialized material or finish for your medical spring application? Lee Spring India can manufacture springs to exacting standards and can help support your design team in selecting the right material and finishes for your specific medical or pharmaceutical application. This includes unique items such as stock springs made from type 316 Stainless Steel, to custom medical springs made from highly advanced materials required for very specific applications. Work with an experienced Lee Spring India Engineer from design through delivery.
From Start to Finish, Lee Spring has the Custom Capabilities You Need!
- Quality and Experience in the Medical Industry
- Application/concurrent engineering staff
- Regulatory expertise including RoHS, REACH and DFARS
- Proof of concept methodologies
- CAD assisted product design, drawing and modeling
- In-house prototype production services for rapid turnaround
- Global supply chain network for both production and distribution
- Blanket agreement and consignment inventory management capabilities
- Short and long production run capabilities
- In-house tooling production including EDM
- Proprietary integrated quality control system
- Extensive experience working with Aerospace/Military specifications (AS9100), automotive specifications (TS16949) and FDA Trial Support (21 CFR Part 820)
- ISO 9001 registered quality management system
Springs come in all shapes and sizes. Our spring quality exceeds ISO 9001 certification and we are experienced in working with the strict quality requirements needed for springs used in medical devices.
To learn more about how Lee Spring India, with design and manufacturing facilities in Bengaluru, can support your medical spring and pharmaceutical spring needs, submit a quote today or email us with specific questions. Lee Spring India is ISO 9001:2015 registered.